GIS file

Jul 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Hi,

I  made the download of the MapViewer, but I could not find the GIS.BAK, that is mentioned in the "Running the Included Sample Project" section. If it was my mistake, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Wilson

Coordinator
Jul 17, 2009 at 9:55 PM

GIS.BAK is part of the source download. Click on the Source Code tab, then choose download.

Steve G.

Jul 21, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the help. I restored the backup and published the application, but when I open the Sample.aspx, all my searchs for country result the message "no data found for this search or region. please try again".

Any idea?

Thanks

Wilson

Coordinator
Jul 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Which country are you searching for? The search is a simple exact text match so I'd suggest trying 'Cuba'.

Steve G.

Jul 22, 2009 at 9:22 PM
I made a SELECT in database and used a lot of countries. Cuba it's one of them.

2009/7/22 aureolin <notifications@codeplex.com>

Which country are you searching for? The search is a simple exact text match so I'd suggest trying 'Cuba'.

Steve G.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (MapViewer@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email MapViewer@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Mar 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Hi

My analysis is that the error handling is not there so the "no data found...." could be an indication that you can't connect to the database

Have a look in SqlDataSourceLayer.getEnvelopeByKey and if you catch some SQL error

Regards

Magnus

catch (SqlException sqlx)